There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
§ 1 Validity and Definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all products and transactions between us (the entrepreneur) and a consumer in its valid version at the time the order is placed.
(2) 'consumer' within the meaning of these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who is entitled to conclude a legal transaction.
§ 2 Offer
(1) The presentation of the product is not a legally binding offer but an invitation to the customer is to submit a binding offer with aim of concluding the contract. All offers are "while stocks last", if not stated otherwise in the product listing.
(2) The acceptance of the offer in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer is assumed rejected.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding purchase contract by successfully following the given ordering procedure in our Internet Shop. The order involves the following steps:
1) selecting the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button "Add to Cart"
3) examination of the details in "Your shopping cart"
4) confirm the button "Proceed to checkout"
5) Sign-in to the online shop after registration and entering the applicant information (e-mail address and password). 6) Repeated verification and possible correction of the respective input data.
7) Sending the binding order with acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The consumer can, before sending the binding order, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him/her, return to the webpage on which the information provided by the customer are recognized and correct input errors or close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of order by e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(4) We do not assume any liability for the continuous availability of the items offered. In case of unavailability, we will inform you immediately.
(5) The pictures of our products are as true colour as possible. However, there may be deviations to the actual product colour due to various factors. Unless otherwise specified, the product images are not in original size. The amount shown in the pictures can deviate from the order unit quantity.
(6) The size and the number of order units shall be taken from the product description.
(7) All products are nickel, cadmium and lead-free according to the manufacturer or supplier, unless stated otherwise.
(8) For errors in product figures and details we will not be held liable. Changes and errors are without prior notice.
§ 3 Conclusion of a contract
(1) These provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.noebijou.com.
(2) In the case of conclusion of the purchase contract, the contract with NoeBijou becomes effective.
§ 4 Prices, payments, shipping, maturity
(1) The prices mentioned on the product pages are product prices incl. VAT and are quoted in € (Euro). Prices can be shown in £ (brittish pounds) but are converted according to current exchange rate from € (Euro).
(2) Prices do not include shipping and other applicable fees that may arise in the choice of payment and shipping method. These are added at "checkout".
(3) We reserve the right to make price changes at any time.
(4) The payment must be made in € (euros) or £ (british pounds).
(5) We accept as payment in advance (bank wire transfer), PayPal, Credit Card or Voucher.
(6) PayPal payments from € 15.00 cart for free. There are fees of € 0.50 on a cart under 15,00 €.
(7) The cost of packaging and shipping is indicated under shipping fees and may change without prior notice.
(8) The shipping fee valid at the moment of purchase will be charged.
§ 5 Delivery
(1) We ship within 3-5 days after receipt of money, to the specified delivery address, unless otherwise discussed with you.
(2) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, we will not ship the goods before receiving payment.
(3) The deliveries abroad are executed by registered mail with tracking number, unless otherwise agreed with the consumer.
§6 Retention of title
We reserve the title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price and shipment. All shipments are according to incoterm ExWorks.
§ 7 Contract law
The contract is governed by Spanish law. The english version of these T&Cs is legally valid and prevalent over other translations of the same on this website.
§ 8 Customer Service
Our customer service is available for questions and complaints on work days from 9:00 am until 15:00 under service(@)noebijou.com or by telephone at +31 85 877 2786.
§ 9 Conflict Resolution
We encourage the consumer to file complaints to us first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to sign up for dispute mediation by Foundation WebwinkelKeur.
Since February 15, 2016 it is also possible for EU consumers to log complaints via the ODR platform by the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If the complaints are not treated elsewhere then the consumer is free to file a complaint at the European Union platform.
For extrajudicial settlements of consumer disputes, the European Union has launched an online platform ("ODR platform"): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
§ 10 Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer can terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a pre-designated, and announced to the entrepreneur, representative of the consumer.
- During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent as necessary to assess whether he wishes to retain it. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is required within 14 days after receipt of the product, to make this known to the entrepreneur. The consumer is to express his wish for withdrawal using the model form. Once the consumer has expressed the wish to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods are returned on time, for example through a proof of posting.
- If the consumer, after the periods specified in paragraphs 2 and 3, has not informed the entrepreneur to want to make use of his right of withdrawal, respectively, the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
The conditions for your right of withdrawal and the model form can also be read in our webpage "Shipping & Returns" .